Saturday, October 24th from 11am-3pm
Join us for a safe and alternative option to the traditional Fall Festival Event! We are all missing being together physically at camp, and the Fall Harvest Drive-Thru offers camper families the opportunity to visit camp, interact safely with staff and volunteers, and rekindle the magic of camp in real time.
The Fall Harvest Drive Thru is a safe, socially distanced camp experience that campers and their families can participate in right from the safety of your cars. Participants will register for a time slot, follow a designated route, and participate in activities from your own personal vehicle.
Camper families can register on Campsite by selecting “Camp Korey Fall Harvest Drive Thru” under the enrollment tab for Fall Family Programs. All required forms will populate automatically for you. The Drive Thru is open to current and alumni campers as well as prospective campers whose families would like a short and sweet way to become familiar with Camp. Space is strictly limited due to COVID safety restrictions, so any participants must register at the link below.
Details & Logistics:
- Participants must register ahead of time and select a time slot during which to attend. The gate will open for cars at set intervals of time to not allow too many participants on site at once. We can accommodate a maximum of 25 family units per time slot:
- Families must sign a liability waiver online when registering (provided on Campsite when you register).
- You will stop at the front gate to receive your prepackaged kits and receive direction on the driving route; cars must follow the provided directions for traffic flow; guests will not enter any buildings.
- Porta-potties will be available for guests if you need to use a restroom, but masks will be required.
- Everyone must use proper PPE (i.e. face masks) if getting out of their vehicle for any reason, including staff and volunteers.