Family Weekend programs allow children with serious and life-altering medical conditions to experience camp with their whole family! Join the family unit as they rotate through a variety of programs to bond, grow and learn about each other.
- Act as a camp ambassador to a camper family as they travel to various activities around Camp Korey.
- Act as primary coverage to the children in the family during “kid-only” activities
- Engage in all camp activities and include the entire family – this is camp for caregivers too!
- Age of 19 years or completion of one year of college.
- Be physically and mentally able to assist in counseling, programming, and the physical care of a cabin with eight to ten campers.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Completion of all paperwork
- Influenza immunization required November 1 – April 30
- Friday-Sunday time commitment (overnight position)