Artist’s rendering of the future Rec Center, which will increase activities available in all weather.
- Indoor Recreational Center with rock climbing wall
- Spacious new camper cabins
- Harnish Hive dining hall expansion
- Celebration Center upgrades
- Lee Lair First Aid Station
- ECOS Laundry Center
- Equestrian station & barn improvements
- Arts & Crafts expansion
- Swimming pool
- Zipline & ropes course
- Garden and picnic area expansion with outdoor pizza oven
- Wizard Alley, a magical activity area
- Fisher Lodge improvements
- Improved housing for medical & program volunteers
- Enhanced trails and paved roadways to improve accessibility
- Ground-level challenge course
Thank you to the following community partners who have committed to the expansion of camp:
Employees Community Fund of Boeing Puget Sound
The Honeywell Charitable Fund of the Community Foundation of the Rappahannock River Region
Lakeside Industries, Inc.
Niagara Bottling, LLC
SeriousFun Children’s Network
Washington State Department of Commerce Youth Recreational Facility Grant
Clif Bar Family Foundation
D.V. & Ida J. McEachern Charitable Trust
Jack & Shirley McIntyre Foundation
Joshua Green Foundation, Inc.
M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust
Names Family Foundation
Nysether Family Foundation
Puget Sound Energy Foundation
Washington Trust Bank
To learn more about Camp expansion and how you can help, please contact Jennifer Pitner, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about how a Camp Korey corporate partnership aligns with your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Check out opportunities by clicking on the flyer thumbnail!