Sole, falò, + divertimento
Camp Korey offre campi estivi specifici per bambini dai 7 ai 17 anni. Questi campeggiatori trascorrono la settimana vivendo in cabine con altri campeggiatori che affrontano viaggi medici simili. They get to try new things, make friends, and build connections with other families.
Le sessioni del campo possono includere tiro con l'arco, arti e mestieri, equitazione, falò, notte sul palco, Silly-O, pesca e canottaggio, esplorazione all'aperto, feste in piscina, chat in cabina e voci nel Book of Firsts.
Parents and caregivers can drop their camper off knowing they will experience a life-changing week filled with safe, adaptive, and intentional programming created with their camper in mind! Every time a camper enters the gates of Camp Korey, the entire family is gifted with the healing power of laughter, friendship, shared experiences, and, of course, fun!
- June 30-July 3, general condition family week
- July 7–11, general condition, Respiratory, Neuro
- July 14–18, Transplant and Cardiac
- July 21–25, Skeletal Dysplagia and Metabolic Bone Disorders
- July 27–30, sibling week
- August 4–8, RPM (Reconstructive Pelvic Medicine), DSD (Differences in Sex Development), and BE (Bladder Extrophy)
- August 11–15, SCD and Blood Disorders
- August 18–21, general condition family week
Registration opens the first week of 2024!