Solsken, lägereldar, + kul
Camp Korey erbjuder tillståndsspecifika sommarläger för barn i åldrarna 7 till 17. Dessa campare tillbringar sin vecka med att bo i stugor med andra campare som navigerar på liknande medicinska resor. They get to try new things, make friends, and build connections with other families.
Lägersessioner kan inkludera bågskytte, konst och hantverk, ridsport, lägereld, scenkväll, Silly-O, fiske och båtliv, utomhusutforskning, poolfester, stugchatt och inträde i Book of Firsts.
Parents and caregivers can drop their camper off knowing they will experience a life-changing week filled with safe, adaptive, and intentional programming created with their camper in mind! Every time a camper enters the gates of Camp Korey, the entire family is gifted with the healing power of laughter, friendship, shared experiences, and, of course, fun!
- June 30-July 3, general condition family week
- July 7–11, general condition, Respiratory, Neuro
- July 14–18, Transplant and Cardiac
- July 21–25, Skeletal Dysplagia and Metabolic Bone Disorders
- July 27–30, sibling week
- August 4–8, RPM (Reconstructive Pelvic Medicine), DSD (Differences in Sex Development), and BE (Bladder Extrophy)
- August 11–15, SCD and Blood Disorders
- August 18–21, general condition family week
Registration opens the first week of 2024!