Sunshine, campfires, + fun
Camp Korey provides condition-specific summer camps for children ages 7 to 17. These campers spend their week living in cabins with other campers navigating similar medical journeys. They get to try new things, make friends, and build connections with other families.
Camp sessions can include archery, arts and crafts, equestrian, campfire, stage night, Silly-O, fishing and boating, outdoor exploration, pool parties, cabin chat, and entries into the Book of Firsts.
Parents and caregivers can drop their camper off knowing they will experience a life-changing week filled with safe, adaptive, and intentional programming created with their camper in mind! Every time a camper enters the gates of Camp Korey, the entire family is gifted with the healing power of laughter, friendship, shared experiences, and, of course, fun!
- June 30-July 3, General Condition Family Week
- July 7–11, General Condition, Respiratory, Neuro
- July 14–18, Transplant and Cardiac
- July 21–25, Skeletal Dysplagia and Metabolic Bone Disorders
- July 27–30, Sibling Week
- August 4–8, RPM (Reconstructive Pelvic Medicine), DSD (Differences in Sex Development), and BE (Bladder Extrophy)
- August 11–15, SCD and Blood Disorders
- August 18–21, General Condition Family Week
Registration opens the first week of 2024!