Camp Korey 为 7 至 17 岁的儿童提供针对特定条件的夏令营。这些营员将与其他营员一起度过他们的一周，与其他营员一起进行类似的医疗旅行。 They get to try new things, make friends, and build connections with other families.
Parents and caregivers can drop their camper off knowing they will experience a life-changing week filled with safe, adaptive, and intentional programming created with their camper in mind! Every time a camper enters the gates of Camp Korey, the entire family is gifted with the healing power of laughter, friendship, shared experiences, and, of course, fun!
- June 30-July 3, general condition family week
- July 7–11, general condition, Respiratory, Neuro
- July 14–18, Transplant and Cardiac
- July 21–25, Skeletal Dysplagia and Metabolic Bone Disorders
- July 27–30, sibling week
- August 4–8, RPM (Reconstructive Pelvic Medicine), DSD (Differences in Sex Development), and BE (Bladder Extrophy)
- August 11–15, SCD and Blood Disorders
- August 18–21, general condition family week
Registration opens the first week of 2024!